Alexander Lindholm took a surprise win in the sixth round of the F4-S Championship in Xiangyang, China today.
Lindholm started strongly in the second race held today and the Finn headed Round 5 winner, Mohammed Al Mehairbi, Max Stilz and Sam Whittle through halfway and into the closing tours of the 15-lap race.
The Finn eventually reached the chequered flag 10.34 seconds in front of Al-Mehairbi to snatch a win on his debut in the F4 Trophy.
Stilz finished third and saw his series lead reduced to just four points.
2018 F4 Trophy – positions after race 6:
1. Max Stilz (DEU) Blaze Performance 78pts
2. Mohammed Al-Mehairbi (UAE) Team Abu Dhabi 74pts
3. Tom Chiappe (FRA) Emirates Racing Team 49pts
4. Sam Whittle (GBR) F1 Atlantic Team 41pts
5. Ahmed Al-Fahim (UAE) Victory Team 38pts
6. Wu Bingchen (CHN) CTIC F1 China Team 37pts
7. Pedro Fortuna (PRT) Team Sweden 35pts
8. Alexander Lindholm (FIN) Team Amaravati 29pts
9. Xavier Autard (FRA) Maverick Racing 21pts
10. Quentin Dailly (FRA) Maverick Racing 17pts
11. Joris Colleret (FRA) Maverick F1 Racing 7pts