German racer Fabian Kalsow, who entered his first UIM F1 H2O event back in 2005 and raced for several teams became one of the most creative drivers on the UIM F1 H2O tour. When he decided to stop racing, he made a living out of powerboat events. After years of 2-seater events, he has now decided to sell his Møllgaard F1 Taxi.
Molgaard Formula 1 two seater ready to race, with following equipment:
- Two engines 2,5 F1 (one new rebuild)
- Two gearboxes (one new rebuild)
- A second big cowling
- 5-6 propellers
- EFI Tester
- Carbon silencer (for running in the engines)
- Radio system by Mauro D‘Alessio
- Second steering wheel for the Co Pilot
- Three new style Helmets for the guests
- Life jackets – cover for the boat
- A large amount of Castrol A747 oil
- The boat has leather seats inside, red safety belts, trim sign, rpm, AIM readout in the BaBa steering wheel, carbon dashboard, and two new trim pumps (up and down and lift).
The boat is painted black with red and grey stickers. Best price offer… Contact Fabian HERE